- Information: Learn about benefits program and rules around work. Get answers to frequently asked questions. Find out how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Calculators: Get results tailored just for you that helps you plan and set goals for work. Get tips for success for your individual situation.
- Experts: Find answers to your questions. Connect to community resources. Get help understanding your next steps. DB101’s Get Expert Help connects you to a real person who can help with your situation.
Flexible Training Options
DB101 Information Services produce workshops, webcasts, half-day, full-day, evening and computer lab training events co-designed with our state partners and the target audiences we work with. Contact Bryon MacDonald for more information at phone 510-225-6304, TTY 510-225-0478, or email.
Since 2002 the DB101 Team has been working together to design, produce, maintain, test, and refine web based benefits planning information and calculator tools.
The DB101 Team is:
- The World Institute on Disability: Disability Experts
- Eightfold Way Consultants: Web Technologists & Content Writers
- ECONorthwest: Calculator Engineers
DB101 Alaska is funded by:
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (AMHTA)
- Governor’s Council on Disabilities and Special Education (GCDSE): Funded by the Alaska Integrated Employment Initiative transition systems change grant as a Project of National Significance, through the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Administration for Children and Families, US Department of Health & Human Services.
- State Independent Living Council of Alaska (SILC)